- Gity is commissioned to create a new work for the 2013 Amercian Festival for the Arts contemporary music series.
- "Surfacing" for solo organ is now officially published through GitaNava Music on Lulu.
- "Apparition" for harp, flute and clarinet will be performed at Gran Teatro la Fenice in Venice, Italy on June 17th, 2012.
- "Afterthoughts: for Cello and Orchestra" receives Juilliard's prestigious Palmer Dixon Award for the most outstanding composition of 2012.
- "Metamorphosis of Narcissus" receives the 2012 ASCAP Morton Gould Award.
- William Harvey will be performing Duo for Violin and Piano in Cookeville, Tennessee on November 22nd at 7:30pm.
- New cello concerto, commissioned by the Albany Symphony Orchestra for their 2011-2012 Season, will be premiered in February 2012.
- "La Extrana Carretera" (The Strange Highway) wins the 2011 ASCAP Morton Gould Award.
- Video of "The Strange Highway" performed by the All-American Cello Band in Amsterdam, Netherlands available here.
- Gity's new work for 8 violoncelli, composed for the 3rd Amsterdam Cello Biennale will be premiered in November 2010 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- The Concertino for Clarinet and Orchestra wins Juilliard's prestigious Palmer Dixon Award for the most outstanding composition of 2010, as well as 2010 ASCAP Morton Gould Award honorable mention.
- April 23, 2013 - Miniatures for Solo Cello
- December 19, 2012 - Miniatures for Solo Cello
- June 17, 2012 - Apparition for Harp, Flute and Clarinet
Listen to Radio Shows by Gity
Visit my Facebook page.